In view of the latest situation of the novel coronavirus epidemic, the Education Bureau announced that schools will not resume classes before March 16. During this period, students can study online through the EVI platform, and the school will update the learning contents regularly. To keep your child learning, parents can pick up books and homework at school according to the following date and time: K2(17 February), K3(18 February), K1(19 February) at 13:00 to 16:00.
1. In response to the recent epidemic, the Education Bureau has announced that the school will extend the holiday until March 1st. During this period, parents should avoid bringing their children to crowded places, and should arrange for their children to stay at home to rest and should not go back to school, to ensure personal health.
2. During February 3rd to February 28th, all interest activities will be stopped, and the make-up arrangements will be announced in a separate notice after class resumption.
3. The parent-teacher interview originally scheduled for February 7th will be cancelled, and the relevant student evaluation records will be distributed on the first day of resumption.
4. The update deadline for submitting the "Student Allowance" application form will be announced on the school website later.
5. Parents are requested to pay attention to the development of the Novel Coronavirus infection cases and to follow the latest announcements by the Education Bureau.
Education Bureau announced there is class suspension in Hong Kong schools on November 18, and your children no need to return school on this day,extracurricular activities class will be cancelled. From Tsing Yi Trade Association Tin Shui Wai Kindergarten.
Education Bureau announced there is class suspension in Hong Kong schools on November 14, and your children no need to return school on this day, Dancing class, Abacus class and Cambridge class will be cancelled. From Tsing Yi Trade Association Tin Shui Wai Kindergarten.